- Prior to using charging station, Property Manager will deliver User Guide (Drivers Manual) and supply your specific PIN to use equipment.
- EV spaces are for vehicle charging only and EV charging capability is a limited resource. Please do not park in EV charging designated spaces when you are not charging your vehicle (subject to the four-hour maximum charging period noted above).
- Please limit your charging session to 4 hours maximum and do not leave your vehicle there after your charging session is complete.
- Please configure your charge station User Card so that you receive email or text messages when your vehicle is fully recharged.
- We welcome your feedback regarding the EV ARC® Solar Tree Charging Stations.
By signing below, the User named above hereby forever releases and discharges the owner of the building, the property manager and their employees, officers, directors, affiliates, administrators, agents, assigns, and all other persons, firms, corporations and institutions, who it might be claimed to be liable, none of whom admit any liability from any and all claims, monetary and non-monetary damages (including attorney fees and costs), demands, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever and particularly on account of all injuries known and unknown, both to person and property, which have resulted or may in the future develop from any accident which might occur as a result from using electric vehicle charging stations. The User hereby declares that the terms of this Agreement have been completely read, are fully understood and voluntarily accepted for the purpose of making a full and final compromise, adjustment and settlement of any and all claims, on account of the potential and actual injuries and damages above mentioned, and for the express purposes of precluding forever any further or additional claims arising out of any possible accident by the User. It is further agreed that the release expresses a full and complete settlement of liability, and that the acceptance of this release shall not operate as an admission of the liability on the part of anyone, nor as an estoppel, waiver, or bar with respect to any claim that the released parties may have against the User. This release is binding on User’s heirs, executors, assigns and administrators. This is a voluntary release for any and all future injuries or accidents.